PBXes » English » Feature Requests » RE: Traceroute & ping tool
Print Page | Recommend to Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

Traceroute & ping tool Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

It'd be great to have a traceroute and ping tool from each of the servers for diagnose network issues with trunk providers. It'd possible through VPN service but unfortunately this way is closed.

10.09.2016 13:46 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List
i-p
Super Moderator

Registration Date: 14.01.2006

RE: Traceroute & ping tool Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

There are pages trace.php and ping.php to help with this. Just add these after the host name to the URL.

12.09.2016 08:48 i-p-tel is offline Search for Posts by i-p-tel Add i-p-tel to your Buddy List
joi
Premium Account

Registration Date: 21.11.2013

RE: Traceroute & ping tool Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Post Report Post to a Moderator       IP Information Go to the top of this page

Amazing! Thank you!

This information have to be added to the help!

14.09.2016 21:28 joinnovate is offline Search for Posts by joinnovate Add joinnovate to your Buddy List

Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to: