| No connection on incomming calls
When an incoming call is answered, I cannot hear the remote caller. It seems that the problem lies in the the trunk (I use Voipcheap for 6 years now)
- no issues when calling between extensions
- not even the digital receptionist is working
- on the remotephone, it looks like the caller is immediately placed on hold.
- outgoing calls are established without any issue using Voipcheap.
- if a SIP device is configured to use Voipcheap directly, it works without issues.
It happened suddenly without any changes in the configuration in PBSes or the clients. But even when I change the settings in PBXes, the problems are not solved.
Is there any know issue with Voipcheap lately? I'm lost, trying to figure this out for hours now but no luck.
This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by pbx on 18.02.2016 at 00:57.